坐在相对的桌上,李克的手无意间碰到椅子破损的边缘,划出了血。不等他反应过来,对面的梅子已经递过干净的纸巾。他去接,手指碰到她的手指。

那以后的早上,他开始在路口有意无意地等,李克在这个爱笑的女子身上,感觉到一种自己生活中缺乏的温和,慢慢陷了进去。

她的家,小小的空间,干净、舒适。她的厨艺,俘虏了李克的胃;细小温柔的小动作,彻底俘虏他的心。

这是他想象过的平淡幸福,却在结婚这么久之后,在另外一个女人那里获得。

离婚的念头,在他回家的路上一直闪现。

他的生活开始在梅子和婚姻之间摇摆,妻子江静的分量虽然明显轻些,但加上儿子,就显得均衡了。

他和梅子商量去丽江。听说,那是个会让有情人终成眷属的好地方。

而江静一听说丈夫要出差,立即不高兴了,不等他走,自己先带孩子回了娘家,连行李都不给他收拾。只是这一次,他已不再在乎。

丽江很美。可蜜月般的日子并没有按计划度完,妻子江静病了,重感冒,已经住进医院,却仍有力气打电话冲他发脾气,责备他害得她孤单一个人住院;还絮叨那些护士笨,态度还不好,欺负她生病了。

挂了电话,他的心无法恢复到之前的轻松,面对梅子依旧平静的笑,他明显多了几丝尴尬。接下来的晚饭,依旧在傍着小桥流水的小店里,李克的话少了许多,冷不丁地走神,强迫自己不去想,可是不行。江静脾气不好,却很少生病,她这样的脾气住在医院里,不知道怎么跟别人相处。

梅子喊了他两声,李克才意识到自己的失态。他笑笑,探过手去拍拍梅子的手,掩饰刚才的尴尬。梅子拉起他轻声说:“咱们回去吧。”

回去的路上显得沉默。梅子什么都不问,握着李克的手,安安静静地看着飞机穿过云层,窗外的天空蓝的近乎透明。

良久,梅子手捧李克的脸,认真地说:“我要你好好走完今生,下辈子,我会早早寻你,不会等到那么迟。”

李克听得泪水流了下来。

他们无言分手,李克一直看着载了梅子的大巴离开,才开机拨了江静的手机号码,说:“我回来了。”

如李克所料,进门,江静正在对着护士发脾气。护士见有人来了,大出一口气,逃也似的走了。江静确实是病了,人看着有些憔悴,却抱怨个不停。李克只是听着,不辩解也不反驳,由着她絮叨累了,拉着他的手睡下。她在睡梦中仍嘀嘀咕咕:“李克,你不在,他们都欺负我。”

已经是黄昏,窗外浅浅的光线里,李克看着这个做了自己8年妻子的女人。他选择了她,自己也习惯了她的依赖。她不像梅子,梅子不管碰到哪个男人,都会被爱、被珍惜,但妻子不一样,如果他离开她,她日后碰上坏脾气的男人,这辈子,就受委屈了。他舍不得将她丢了,舍不得她去受委屈,舍不得……所以,他选择回来,和她相伴到老。

hey, ‘bones,’ ” my brother, parker, asked me, "what are you going to be for halloween?" the elementary school party started at 7:00 pm. the winner of the prize for the most original costume got two free tickets for the sunday matinee. parker was dressed and ready to go. i watched him parade in front of the mirror in his pirate costume. he's so handsome, i thought. all the girls in the fifth and sixth grades were madly in love with him. i'd spent the afternoon defending myself from his rubber dagger.
world of warcraft power leveling
" i'm not going!" i replied.

" why not?"

" no costume."

"that's dumb," he said. "you hardly need a costume. you're already a perfect scarecrow!" i was used to these observations. furthermore, he spoke the truth. at twelve, i was already six feet tall and weighed eighty-nine pounds. tack on red hair and freckles and it added up to one thing: i was a scarecrow.

school days were charged with searing taunts. "down in front." "how's the weather up there?" "are those skis or shoes?" it was hard to smile back, and even harder to make friends.
aion kina,

i tried plastering my hair down flat on the top of my head and prying the heels off my shoes. i took scalding hot baths, hoping i'd shrink. in bed at night, i put my feet against the footboard, hands against the headboard and pushed, hoping to press myself back together. nothing worked. so i saved nickels and dimes in a cider jug to pay the future surgeon who would find fame in ripley's believe it or not by cutting six inches of bone from the legs of the tallest girl in the world and making her the same height as everybody else.

"when i grow up," i told parker, as he brandished his cutlass in front of the mirror, "i'm going to live on an island where there's no one to stare." my brother raised his eye patch and looked at me hard.

world of warcraft gold,

"sounds awful," he said, and left for the party.

alone, i listened to the cheerless night and pictured the costumes my classmates had bought. i had tried on a few, too, but nothing fit. i could picture my classmates in their costumes, having a wonderful time. as i wandered about the house, i remembered happier days-before mommy and daddy were separated. when daddy lived with us, he always made me feel loved and wanted. seeing him now for short visits wasn't the same. the more i brooded, the more my self-pity grew.

then i spotted a broomstick standing in the kitchen corner. maybe i could make a costume, i thought. outside, a sheet and pillowcase billowed on the clothesline. i could be a witch or a ghost. then my gaze fell on the back of the cellar door. my father's old plaid work shirt, faded overalls, jacket and cap were hanging right where he had left them.
wow gold,

"i could be a hobo," i murmured as i buried my face in the dusty clothes. but parker's taunt kept coming back at me. "you're a scarecrow." as much as i hated to admit it, he was right. well then, a scarecrow was what i'd be. the closer i got to the school, the louder the cheers and clapping became, and the more my fears grew. what if they laughed at me? worse still, what if they didn't do anything? hiding behind the tool shed next to the gym, i pulled everything out of the pillowcase and started to dress. because i was so tall, i could peek through the high window and see everybody taking turns on the stage in quest of the coveted prize. ghosts, princesses, monsters, cowboys, soldiers and brides-they were all there, clad in store-bought costumes, fragile dreams for one night. my teeth were chattering. would they clap for me? would they whistle and cheer? my stomach ached from anticipation.
ffxi gil,
i'll run home! i decided. no one would know i had been there. but parker came on stage and glanced at the window. it was too late. he had seen me. if i left now, he'd call me chicken. i watched him bow to the audience and listened to the squeals from the girls as he leaped on chairs and tables and parried with his sword. next, a small gorilla climbed on top of a ladder and ate a banana. lincoln gave a brief address. cleopatra danced with a rubber snake in her hands, and a soldier marched and twirled his gun. only tarzan remained.

maneuvering carefully through the entrance, i went in, held my breath and prayed, please, god, don't let me make a fool of myself. the applause was so loud for the king of the jungle when he gave his call and swung on a curtain rope that no one seemed to notice me walk slowly to the center of the stage. a pillowcase covered my head. with arms outstretched and hands clutching the broomstick inserted through the sleeves of an old plaid shirt, i wore a felt hat and faded overalls stuffed with straw. the room was suddenly still.
world of warcraft power leveling,
nobody clapped. nobody cheered. the only sound i heard was the hammering of my own heart. i'm going to die, i thought, right here in front of everybody. the world was tilting, and my ears were ringing when the hood slid down my nose, just enough so i could peer through the eyeholes. and that's when i saw my classmates for the first time, as they really were. petite blonde fairies with golden wands-and steel braces on their teeth. a baseball hero with a bat and mitt-and bottle-thick eyeglasses. a boxer with fighting gloves-sitting in a wheelchair. someone asked, "hey, who is that?" "parker's sister!" they looked at one another, surprise brightening their faces. clapping and cheering filled the room.

等下一个天亮

我只想用旁白的角度讲这样一个故事,当我遇见了你,世界于我,都不再一样。

1、自从遇见你

认识苏染白的那一年,我还是穿着格子短裤,梳乱蓬蓬头发的小女孩。不羁的性格像只狂野的马驹,不安而又

不谙世事。

依稀记得那天的阳光特别温暖,是个适合睡觉的好天。我却被安琪拉去看帅哥。更确切的说,是去见一个她

从国小就暗恋的人。苏染白站在那一群人中间,赤裸着上身,露出漂亮的腹肌。卡其色裤子,叼着烟卷。

他抽烟的姿势很特别,用拇指和食指夹烟。棕色的眼仁和薄薄的嘴唇,头发在阳光的映射下泛着微黄,挺挺的

鼻梁以及那白皙的皮肤,一切就像古罗马雕像般完美而棱角分明。他安静的站在那里,安静的抽着他的烟,不笑也

不说话,好像这凡世的一切都与他无关。可是就是这样一个淡漠的人,吸引了那天所有的阳光。
wow power leveling
  聚餐的时候,他坐在我的旁边。我可以清晰地嗅到他身上尼古丁的味道和淡淡的古龙香水。他说话的声音很

好听,典型南方大男孩带点卷舌的音。在这种微妙的气氛下,我感到大脑有点窒息。害羞得满脸通红。

“我是苏染白,你呢?”他问我。我有点紧张地说:“我叫许梦蝶,请多多关照呢!”可能当时真的是太紧张了

,我所能记住的我们相识的经过也就这些了。再后来分别的时候,他把他的联系方式写在我的手上,说了句“以后

有空常联系啊!”。再就看他消瘦的背影消失在那晚血红的残阳里。

2、只要在一起

我不知道世界上是否真的存在一见钟情,我只知道,从那一面起,我就爱上了这个温文儒雅的男孩。可是我最

终也没有勇气拨通苏染白的手机号。带着一点点的自卑。那么帅那么出众的男孩子,大概早已忘记我了吧?

再见苏染白是在安琪的生日聚会上,他还是老样子,不论走在哪里都吸引着女孩子们的目光。不过他比以前

更瘦了些。在这种聚会上,我一向不是主角,我喜欢安静。来这次聚会也只不过是因为安琪说苏染白会来。我想

见他,这是唯一的理由。wedding dresses,

喧闹而繁华的ktv,我坐在角落里静静地品着红酒,静静地看着我面前过往欢笑的人们,静静关注着焦点的苏

染白。

忽然苏染白走到我面前。他喝了很多酒,问我:“许梦蝶,你是不是喜欢我?”我低下头,脸烫得很厉害。不等

我回答,他就用那种不庸质疑的口气说:“做我女朋友!”我无措到手都不知道该放在哪里的时候,他拉起我的手,

把另一只手环在我的肩膀上,拉着我走到party中心,跟大家说:“跟大家说一件事!从今天开始,这就是我苏染白

的女朋友,来来来,我先敬你们三杯!”然后扔下我一个人去喝酒。

当时的我太惊慌,我没有注意那时大家的表情是否带着一丝惊讶和不屑。可是他们都不懂。哪怕这是苏染白

跟我开的一个玩笑,我也愿意承受。因为没有人知道,我偷偷喜欢他了多久,更没有人知道。我多么想陪在他身边

3、哪怕是替代

苏染白跟我在一起的时候,是他感情最脆弱的时候。那时侯他跟初恋女友刚刚分手。我不知道应感谢上苍给

我这个机会,还是在多年以后再来埋怨它,为什么要给我这个机会。

后来才知道,苏染白是12中里面有名的小混混仔,排行老三,人缘很好。可是我仍可以感觉到他不喜欢这种生

活,他那棕色的眼仁里,偶尔会掠过孩子似的不安。

其实我明白,wedding dresses,我只不过是他感情的替代

品。但我仍然赌上了我所有的感情。我并不是一个勇敢的孩子,但我不喜欢后悔,爱他是我一个人的事情。我想,

我要坚强地爱下去,哪怕以后丧失爱的能力。

他带我接触他的朋友们。其实跟苏染白在一起,我很自卑。每次看12中的女生蝴蝶般在眼前飞来飞去的时候

,心里就会不自觉的微微疼痛。在他们面前,我不过是个好好学习,天天向上,每天都背英语单词的乖乖女。

苏染白总是酷酷的,不爱讲话,在我叫他小白的时候会腼腆地笑一下,好比阳光。听他的朋友们说,苏染白喜

欢那种长发飘飘的女孩,于是我开始蓄起了我的发。也开始一点点变的成熟,开始化各种各样的妆,穿各种各样的

服装,跟他出席各种各样的场合和party。

听说苏染白以前是很少带女孩子出来玩的,也许他是想让他前女友看看他有多幸福吧,总是与我形影不离。

其实,小白,这样很好。哪怕只是替代,能在你身边,我仍觉得幸福。

4、我愿意为你

作为一个混仔的女朋友,首先要懂得隐忍,还要撑得起外场,打得起内场。我明白很多人都不看好我跟苏染白

的感情。可是我想,我们会幸福的,真的。

当1中头头挑衅来拼酒的时候,不论我们如何阻拦,苏染白还是应了。

我跟他气急败坏,苏染白的胃一直都不好,吃饭都吃不下多少,怎么还能喝酒呢?
wow power leveling
  我提前给1中的李牧洋打了电话,把定好的时间提前了一个小时。当苏染白他们来的时候,我跟李牧洋喝得已

经差不多。李牧洋跟我说,6中的许梦蝶,你不愧是个模范。不但学习好,连做女朋友都是这样的模范,可惜我没有

你这样好的女朋友。如果以后你有麻烦,苏染白不帮你,你就跟我讲。

我拉着苏染白的手,微笑地说,谢谢。说完就腿脚发软,再支撑不住。

他们送我去医院的时候我还有意识,我可以感觉到苏染白的眼泪滴在我脸上。他抱着我在跟我说对不起。我

觉得好心疼,我想帮他擦眼泪,却抬不起手臂。

医生说是胃出血,需要住院治疗。打针的时候苏染白守在我床边。医生责备他说:“明知道你女朋友有那么

严重的胃病,怎么还让她喝那么多酒?不想活了啊!“苏染白看着我,那样的怜惜,捏紧拳头,你怎么就对我那么好?

”我微笑地跟他说:“小白,小白!我还能这样的叫你。就很幸福呢。”他缓缓地说:“梦蝶,我不配你那么爱我的

!”他低下头,削着手里的苹果。我说:“小白小白,以后你不要再说这种话了。没有什么配不配的。我觉得幸福

就好了,不是吗?”

苏染白很温柔,把我照顾得很好,不再让我受任何欺负。他会帮我洗头发,我的头发也可以飘飘了,就好似我

对他的感情,越来越深。maple story mesos,

小白小白,因为爱你。所以我愿意,把你所有的疼痛,都加载到我身上。

等下一个天亮

返回列表